TRULogistics, collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We will not transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
What Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We may collect different kinds of personal information from or about you:
- Information you provide: We collect the personal information you provide—such as your name, contact information, or email address—when you use our products and services, contact us, subscribe to our newsletter, apply for employment, interact with us at in-person events, or otherwise interact with us.
- Information about use of our services and products: When you visit our website, we may collect information about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, browsing information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. We may gather some of this information automatically.
- Direct Shipping Information: When we process our clients’ freight invoices we often receive our clients’ customer contact information (name and address) of our clients on the shipping invoices.
- Information from Third Parties: We may also collect information from third parties, including business partners and marketing agencies. This includes your contact information from marketing partners when we engage in joint marketing activities, your IP address or location information from service providers to offer certain products and services relevant to your location, and data from your social networks to authenticate your use of our products and services, or that you grant permission to our products or services to access.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our clients. TRULogistics, collects, processes, and determines how to process your personal information as data controller for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal information to send you marketing communications in relation to our own products and services; communicate with you about your transactions or employment requests; and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please email us @ [email protected] to opt out. We may use your information to process and respond to your requests when you contact us.
- Providing, improving, and developing our products and services: We use personal information to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal information for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity.
- Promoting safety and security: We may use personal information to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
TRULogistics,, LLC has historically processed personal data in accordance with high data privacy standards. We are HITRUST validated and HIPAA compliant. If you have any questions, please contact us @ [email protected].